ABELDent Configuration Verifier
The Configuration Verifier (CV) ensures that ABELDent is configured optimally and remains so as your practice needs change.
Who Should Install Configuration Verifier?
- All ABELDent Local Server users should download CV using the link provided below.
- If you are using ABELDent CS (Cloud Server), CV is already working for you and you do not have to download it.
- CV does not support ABELDent versions that use MDB databases. If you are unsure about whether your ABELDent version is supported by CV, please contact ABELDent
Download the ABELDent Configuration Verifier and run it on any one workstation in your practice that you use to run ABELDent. It does not need to be installed on the ABELDent server. However, for the CV to function, it should be installed on a computer that is not shut off during working hours.
Run the downloaded ABELDentConfigurationVerifier.EXE. (Double-click the filename, or select and press ˂Enter˃)
If you see windows alert, please click "More info" and then click “Run anyway” to start the ABELDent Configuration Verifier.
- Follow the on-screen instructions when the ABELDent Configuration Verifier starts.
- Once CV is installed, you do not have to take any extra steps to activate it. It automatically runs for a very brief period (1-2 seconds) during working hours on the computer on which it is installed.